Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick Catch Up

I know it has been way too long but so much has been going on. I love my new job and I don't even mind the getting up early part because it is so worth it being home early. We just celebrated Ella's Birthday. She turned 2 last Monday. Can you believe it? The party went great and we can't keep her off her new Gator. The day after her Birthday we headed to Dale Hollow for a few days for a little R&R, sort of. Its a lot of work to go on vacation especially with a 2 year old. We were gone for my Dad's Birthday which is the day after Ella's so a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dad! Ella missed you both terribly. Now I'll share some highlights of the last few weeks.

The Birthday Girl
Ella & Daddy @ The Fish Hatchery


Ella Loving the Water & Swimming By Herself

No comments: