Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Day with Friends and Mickey

Yesterday we loaded the cousins, Ella, Landrey, Abbey and Ava up in this sweet minivan Courtney rented and headed off to see Mickey and all his friends.

We made a quick stop at Steak and Shake




And then with tantrums in check (because of milkshakes in tow) we headed to The Centre.

The girls picked out some Handy Manny hard hats and Little Einsteins wands

and settled in for a very captivating show.

Don't you just love Mickey. I think us Moms were just as into it as the kids.

Then with happy hearts we headed back to the minivan


for much needed naps.

Oh, and then of course there were piggy back rides from Grandpa Jay waiting for Ella at home.

3 comments:

Guatmama said...

What a great day! Fun for all. I love how in the sleeping photo Abbey and Ava's heads are tilted together! What cute cousins I have, I think I will claim them all.

Kirstie said...

oh my gosh i loved this blog!! we went and saw mickey too! we saw the noon show...how fun! just loved the pic story! tell brandon i said hi!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone from Ltown went w/ their kids! Lacy and some of my other friend went and I've heard nothing but GREAT things! Hope you guys had fun!