Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

No rest for the weary and no meds for Rydie

Ryder had a runny nose and cough Friday and Saturday but by Sunday evening it had turned into a croupy/barky cough, fever, and lots of crying. I very rarely have taken my kids to the ER, but I felt it was best to go in case it was something more than a bad cold. Of course we get down there and the little turd stops coughing. The nurse later told me that the cool weather alleviates the symptoms a bit and this happens all the time. They said it was just viral which meant no bubble gum flavored cure this time. Then we went home and the poor guy coughed all night Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Finally last night was our first night in four that he didn't run a fever or cough all night, so I think things are looking up and he may just get to wear his superhero cape for a little late trick or treating.


No comments: