Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

Here are a few shots of our Christmas decor in a rare moment right before we headed out the door when the toys weren't covering every flat surface.
 Note the lack of ornaments in the Ryde-can-grab region of the tree, and lack of a topper because I can't find one that doesn't hit my ceiling.


We met up with the Parkers for Grandma Betty's Christmas at the Gasthof on Sunday. Ryder was tired but still a little angel. Ella got play and draw with cousins that she only sees a couple times a year and Grandma Betty had lots of sweet grandkids to love on.
 

We had the Station's Christmas dinner a day early since Mom and I neither would be available during the day Christmas eve to set it up.

Then of course I spent the rest of the evening soldering last minute Christmas gifts that I should have done weeks ago.

No comments: