Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kindergarten potty breaks

So, Ella may someday want to kill me for sharing this, but I will just have to suffer the wrath later.
Since Grandma Joni works at the school in another kindergarten class, I usually get the inside scoop on Ella's daily activities and any issues she has at school. Last night when we went to pick Ella up at Joni's she had the latest Ella story to tell us. Apparently Ella has been not a bit shy to do #2 on her potty breaks at school and yesterday she must have noticed that she was the last one to finish up in the bathroom. When she realized that she was all alone in the bathroom she yelled, and it caught the attention of another teacher passing in the hall outside.

Ella: Hey, is anyone else still in here?
Teacher: (Comes in the bathroom) Who is yelling in here?
Ella: It's me Ella, and I'm pooping.
Teacher: (Something to the effect of) Okay, well when you're finished wash up and head back to your room.
Ella: Okay.

After we all had a good laugh, I explained to her that it may not be appropriate to yell while in the bathroom. Oh Ella, how we love you so!

No comments: